If an account (Stationary/Roaming) requires a new password or a password reset, a user may log in to Dualog Portal with an account with the appropriate administrative access to perform the needful.
- Log on Dualog Portal with an account with the appropriate administrative access.
- Click on the Hamburger icon located on the top left corner > Connection Suite > CS Accounts
If the above is not available in view, it means that by company standard, the account you used to log on to does not have enough privileges to perform administrative tasks. Please contact your company if you wish further clarifications.
3. Search and select the user account
4. Click on "Change password"
5. Click on "Change password" (Note: The minimum length is 8 characters)