IP report traffic is captured and can be generated in a Dualog Portal report. The report provides a high-level overview of incoming and outgoing traffic captured by Dualog Network Control.
Please keep in mind that the traffic report is not real-time and will only be updated after each EOD (End-of-day) based on the time period searched.
GENERATE IP REPORT
- Login to the Dualog portal with a valid account.
- Expand the menu located in the top left corner > Connection Suite > Network Control
- Generate IP Report
- Select the time period and the vessel. (Account and account group are optional)
- Click on "Generate Report"
IP TRAFFIC REPORT OVERVIEW
The IP traffic Report displays all IP traffic based on the input search criteria in the following columns:
- Source computer
- From Ship
- To Ship
- Click on the "Export to CSV" to export and download the report to your local directory.