This guide describes the necessary steps to install the core engine of the Dualog Digital Platform on a specific machine.
- INSTALLATION PROCEDURE
- Double-click on the DualogClientInstaller.exe file. (The full Installer can be downloaded from https://apps.dualog.com/)
- Click on "Run"
- Click on "Yes" if prompted with UAC (User Account Control)
4. Click on "Next" when prompted with the installation wizard
5. Select the directory where you wish to install the Digital Platform (Default: C:\Dualog)
6. Click on "Next"
7. Select the required service (Dualog Drive / Dualog Protect) > Click on "Next"
8. Click on "Install" to install the components and services of the Dualog Digital Platform
9. Click on "Finish" to complete the installation wizard
10. By default, you will be automatically redirected to http://localhost:5000/ on the default Web Browser installed on the computer you are using for the activation of the required services on the machine.
If you do face any problems or difficulties throughout the Dualog Digital Platform installation, please contact Dualog Support for further assistance.