TROUBLESHOOTING FAILURE IN THE CONNECTIVITY CHECKS
When installing the Dualog Client, the procedure will execute a connectivity check. One of the checks may fail, and here is how to troubleshoot.
- RESOLVE CLOUD DOMAIN
To complete the registration, the installer will need to be able to resolve "apps.dualog.com", which points to the IP address 18.104.22.168. Make sure the client has access to a valid DNS server. If not, you will need to add a manual entry in your Windows host file as follow:
- CONNECT TO CLOUD IP
The installer will use IP from above to open a raw TCP connection to check if blocked on the firewall. If this step fails, ensure that the firewall(s) are allowing the traffic towards the Dualog Cloud.
- CERTIFICATE AND CLOUD ENDPOINT TEST
There are a few components behind this check. Here are a few things to check
- The timestamp of the PC is correct
- The PC can access https://apps.dualog.com
- The PC's DNS can resolve "apps.dualog.com" (nslookup apps.dualog.com)
- The cloud authentication server's IP address 22.214.171.124 is not blocked by any firewall