A central part of the Dualog Cloud environment, Dualog® MailDefence™ is an enterprise-grade security solution that integrates with Dualog® Business Mail, Dualog® Crew Mail, or other cloud-based mail solutions to protect your business & crew accounts from phishing, spoofing, malware, ransomware, zero-day viruses, and other malware.
This article will provide step-by-step instructions on how to set up a domain for Dualog mail services.
- Point the MX records of the domain to mx1.dualog.com (preference 10)
- Add "include:_spf.dualog.com" to the SPF record of the domain. (Example: v=spf1 include:_spf.dualog.com -all)
- Go to https://apps.dualog.com/connection-suite/email/settings/domains
- Click on "Add Domains" > Enter the domain name (Without the @) > Save Changes.
5. You are all set to create the relevant accounts and complete setting up the Dualog Mail service!