A distribution list is used when you want to send an email to a group of people or to users who share common work that requires them to communicate frequently, without having to type each individual recipient's name. It also provides a way for you to automatically forward an email to multiple email addresses.
This article will show how you can access, set up, and amend the Distribution List(s) within the organization.
- DISTRIBUTION LIST
- Login to Dualog Portal > Click on Connection Suite > Email > Settings > Distribution Lists (Alternative Direct Link)
- DISTRIBUTION LIST SETUP
- By clicking on "Create distribution list" or any existing distribution lists, first define or amend the email address that would be used.
- Go through the individual selections, select or amend the required options and/or fill in the fields that best fulfil the requirements.
- Provide or amend the description, before clicking Save and Close.
There are 3 selections under the Distribution List to choose from:
- User Groups (Groups)
- User accounts (Accounts)
- External accounts (External addresses)
Please sign in to leave a comment.