Crew members onboard a ship may need to change their hire period due to an input error, or they may register themselves twice on their Dualog page due to an extended future hire schedule onboard one or more vessels.
This will cause problems and may prevent the crew member from accessing their own dualog page.
Keep in mind that only one registration can be active at any given time.
A crew member hire period can be altered by performing the following steps:
- Log in to Dualog Portal with an appropriate access type account.
- Click on the hamburger menu on the top left, then select "Connection Suite" > "CS Accounts"
- Click on the "Current Hires" button on the right side of the screen
- Search for a specific user or the list of users registered onboard a specific ship.
- Click on the pencil icon next to the individual crew member's name and adjust the "To" date (Note: You can only edit future hire dates (historic hire dates are locked).
- Update hire period.
Please sign in to leave a comment.