An email signature is essential for conveying your identity to recipients and providing them with contact information. Each email has an email signature at the bottom.
This article provides the step by step instructions on how to create, update and insert an email signature through the Dualog Webmail.
To find out more about Dualog Webmail, click here.
- CREATE/UPDATE EMAIL SIGNATURE
- Navigate to [Dualog Server IP address/webmail] and log in with your Dualog account credentials
- Upon logging in > Click on Settings located on the top right corner > Identifies > Select a identity
- Under the Signature text field, input the designated or necessary details
- Click on Save
Note: By enabling HTML signature, the user would have access to more functions and accessibility apart from the basic text input.
- INSERT EMAIL SIGNATURE
- By default, the email signature of the logged account will be automatically inserted whenever an email has been composed.