Subfolders and a hierarchy can be created in Dualog Webmail, and emails can be sorted and categorized accordingly.
This article explains how to re-subscribe to a greyed-out folder, which implies the emails inside are not accessible to the user.
Additionally, this article may address the previously present missing folder(s).
- Click on the gear icon located at the bottom left corner of the Dualog Webmail > Click on Manage Folders
- Locate the missing or grey-ed out folder(s)
- Re-enable the folder(s) by clicking on the toggle button (A message should appear at the bottom right corner indicating "Folder successfully subscribed")
- Click on Mail to return to the main Inbox
- Verify if the missing or grey-ed out folder(s) is/are now present and accessibl
Note: If a folder is missing from the Folders setting, it is possible that the folder was deleted and is no longer available for immediate recovery.
Article is closed for comments.