If a crew member on board has forgotten the password, it is possible to reset it on board according to the privileges of the Master or the main vessel account on board.
- PASSWORD RESET PROCEDURE (CREW)
- Enter the full email address of the crew account.
- Click on "Forgot password"
3. Click on "Request password reset" (Note: Crew may amend the email address here if there is any typographical error)
4. The password reset request will be sent to any accounts that have the privileges to approve, which are usually the Master or the vessel main account onboard.
- PASSWORD RESET APPROVAL PROCEDURE (CAPTAIN)
1. Master will now need to login to Dualog Connection Suite with the appropriate account.
2. Click on the "Bell Notification"
3. The password reset request will be shown, where Master may click on it directly
Note: If the "Request password" request is not available, it means that by company standard, the account you used to log on Connection Suite does not have enough privileges to manipulate users passwords. Please contact your company if you wish further clarification.
4. The list of the pending password reset request will be shown here, where Master may click on the checkbox for individual crew account for approval.
5. Upon selecting the respective crew accounts, click on "Approve"
7. The crew will be required to change their password upon initial login